Södermalmsgatan 22/Fredsgatan 29A. Ursprungligen uppförd omkring 1895. Byggnaden är gjort av sten med rappning utanpå. Källarmästare Gunnar Wilöf ägde fastigheten från 1948.

Add a comment or suggest edits

To publish a public comment on the object, select «Leave a comment». To send an inquiry directly to the museum, select «Send an inquiry».

Leave a comment or send an inquiry

Order this image

Share to